The website www.hacka.io is published by HACKA HOLDING BV
KvK nummer 72195169
Joop Geesinkweg 901
Design and Editorial Management: Hacka Holding
Hosting of the site: OVH – 2 rue Kellerman – 59100 Roubaix – France
The information contained on this site is intended to provide the user with general and up-to-date information on the topics covered. HACKA HOLDING can not in any way be held responsible for any defects, errors or omissions existing in this site, nor for the use and interpretation of the information it contains. The information presented on this site is purely informative and in no way contractual. As such, this information can not engage commercially or legally HACKA HOLDING.
Users are formally informed that the sites to which they can access via the hypertext links present on the site www.hacka.io do not belong to HACKA HOLDING.HACKA HOLDING declines any responsibility as for the contents of the information provided on the sites which do not belong to him, as for the activation of the hyperlink.Users, subscribers and visitors to the www.hacka.io website may not insert a hypertext link to this website without HACKA HOLDING’s express and prior authorization. Requests for authorization to insert a hyperlink to the www.hacka.io website must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. HACKA HOLDING reserves the right to accept or refuse a hyperlink and is not obliged to justify its decision in this regard.
Legal warning to users
The user declares to accept the characteristics and the limits of the Internet and, in particular, to recognize:
- have knowledge of the nature of the Internet network and in particular, its technical performance and response times, to consult, query or transfer information data;
- that the communication, by the user to third parties of his identifiers and in general, of any information deemed by the user as personal or confidential is at his own risk;
- that it is the responsibility of the user to take all appropriate measures to protect his own data and / or software from contamination by possible viruses on the Internet;
Copyright and intellectual property
For all texts and works presented on the site: all copyrights of the works are reserved.
Unless express written permission, reproduction and any use of the works, other than individual and private consultation are prohibited.
Any reproduction, representation, use or modification, by any process whatsoever and on any medium whatsoever, of all or part of a creation, without having obtained the prior authorization of HACKA HOLDING is strictly prohibited and constitutes an offense of infringement. Any request for authorization for any use whatsoever must be addressed to email@example.com.
HACKA HOLDING BV, in its quality of controller, attaches great importance to the protection and respect for your privacy. This policy is intended to inform you of our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of information that you are required to provide to us on our website.
This policy presents the way we process the personal data we collect and provide to you and the cookies we use.
2. Entity responsible for processing data
The entity responsible for processing data is the company HACKA HOLDING BV, located at
Joop Geesinkweg 901
KvK nummer 72195169
3. Personal data processed
In the context of activities related to using the website www.hacka.io, in particular if you fill in an information request form, or when you use a HACKA HOLDING environment monitoring solution, we collect and process the following personal data:
- Identification data, such as first name, last name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number…
- Connection data, such as IP address, connection logs…
In the event that your personal data is collected from an online form, you will be informed of the mandatory nature of the information by an asterisk (*) next to the fields in question. The requested information is not mandatory if there is no asterisk.
We only collect the personal data strictly necessary for the purposes described below.
4. Duration for which personal data is kept
Your Personal Data will be deleted at the end of the following periods: 5 years after your last use of our services or website.
5. How do we use the data we collect?
We use the data we collect in order to:
- Process your requests for information via the contact forms, or the subscription to the newsletter.
- We may also use your data to send you advertising messages that may be of interest to you on social media platforms or third-party sites. If you want more information on this subject, we invite you to read the contractual documents of these platforms;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising messages we may address and adapt them.
6. Targeted advertising, emails and SMS that we send you
In accordance with applicable law and with your consent when required, we may use the data you provide to us on our website for business purposes (for example, to (i) send you our newsletters, (ii) post targeted advertising on social media platforms or third-party sites).
With regard to promotional emails: You may at any time withdraw your consent by (i) clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each of our communications or (ii) contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org
With regard to targeted advertising: On social media platforms (for example Facebook, Twitter): you can oppose this process at any time by configuring the parameters relating to the advertising of your account;
7. Who are the recipients of the information we collect
Your data is used by HACKA HOLDING for the purposes listed above. We also work with sub-contractors for technical purposes, such as hosting and/or communication. The access granted to those sub-contractors is strictly controlled by HACKA HOLDING. They have no possibility to use your data for any purpose other than performing their designated service.
8. What are your rights on your personal data?
The act of entrusting HACKA HOLDING with your data does not mean that you lose control of that data.You retain several rights. Some rights are applicable to all data processing operations concerning you; others depend on the type of processing operation being carried out and, more precisely, on the legal framework on which the operation is based (such as a contract, legal obligation, consent, legitimate interest, etc.).
Below is a brief description of those rights and how they are implemented.
The right to access data:
This right enables you to ask us questions regarding the nature of any processing operations concerning you (such as type of data, origin of collection, etc.). It also allows you to ask us for a copy of all the information we may have stored about you. This right applies regardless of the legal basis of the processing operation in question.
The right to change data:
The right to change data means that you may update your personal information that we have stored. This right applies regardless of the legal basis of the processing operation in question.
The right to delete data:
This refers to the right to be forgotten.HACKA HOLDING has no grounds to keep your data beyond reasonable requirements. All data concerning you is therefore automatically deleted at the end of the specified storage period.When your data is processed on the basis of your consent or on the basis of HACKA HOLDING’s legitimate (non-imperative) interest, you may obtain the advanced deletion of your data. How? All you have to do is let us know that you wish to withdraw your consent or exercise your right to oppose processing. If you wish to exercise this right, contact us at email@example.com
9. Cookies and similar technologies
9.1 What is a cookie and what is it for?
- Analytics and performance cookies: they allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our site and to collect information about how our site is used (for example, which pages are most viewed by visitors, do users have error messages on some of our pages, etc.). This allows us to improve the way our website works, for example, by making sure that users find what they are looking for easily.
|Google analytics||third party||730||Not necessary, Audience analysis|
9.2 What to do if you do not want to enable cookies?
- By setting your internet browser:
- By disabling cookies online:
- By using online advertising cookies control platforms:
For advertising cookies submitted by third parties, you can also connect to the Youronlinechoices website, offered by the digital advertising professionals grouped within the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA).You will be able to refuse or accept the cookies used by advertising professionals.
10. Links to other websites and social networks